What one thing would you say to an ex-lover, if you didn't get a chance to say i

1. michememe profile image77
    michememeposted 5 years ago

What one thing would you say to an ex-lover, if you didn't get a chance to say it?

After a recent departure from a pretty good relationship, there were things I was mum about. Which is kind of strange for me. I speak up most times. After corresponding with another hubwriter (dashingscorpio) I had a lot of self-discovery about this relationship that ended. The one thing, I would say to him once I can cross that bridge to hear his voice or look at him would be; thank you for opening my heart up again to the possiblites of me loving someone again. It's was fun!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6642801_f260.jpg

2. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

Well knowing me, most likely my relationship (if I were currently in one) would end because it was not going well between the two of us. So later on down the road, if I had the chance to speak to any of my exes again, and some of which I have been able to speak to, this is what I would say:

I'm sorry. For everything that I did wrong.

I wouldn't pressure them to apologize for their part. I'd just make amends for my part. It would help ME feel better at the end of it. I can't control how THEY feel. Only they can do that.

working