jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best things about being in a romantic relationship?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 7 years ago

What are the best things about being in a romantic relationship?

2. profile image0
    zampanoposted 7 years ago

1 - Best hormonal balance.
    2 - Raise in self esteem.
    3 - Raise of strong motivations that can lead to great achievements, even the craziest like marriage.

3. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 7 years ago

Well there's the physical intimacy, and there are those little things that just set the mood, like a peck on the cheek and a small compliment to make her day, or a neck rub in front of the TV to make his day.

Of course it's important to get along too.  If they spend their time fighting, then there's really not any "best things" to discuss about it.

Psychologically speaking, some people think they like being in a romantic relationship, when in reality they only like the IDEA of being in a romantic relationship.  They like the IDEA of having a partner to share intimate moments with, so they find someone to turn that into a reality.  I know this from personal experience from my teenage years.

4. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

Knowing someone is thinking about you and admires you, having someone in my corner, and the affection

5. Becca Lopez profile image57
    Becca Lopezposted 7 years ago

Seeing what kind of sweet romantic gestures your loved one will do, and always having someone by your side (even if your mad at each other.)

working