jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What traits make someone "deserving" of a good romantic relationship?

1. L. Spikes profile image90
    L. Spikesposted 7 years ago

What traits make someone "deserving" of a good romantic relationship?

Do certain so-called "good" traits in fact create bad relationships?

2. smelloftruth profile image59
    smelloftruthposted 7 years ago

The ability to endure smile Kidding aside, it's the ability to relate to the opposite sex.

3. Wealthmadehealthy profile image61
    Wealthmadehealthyposted 7 years ago

Everyone deserves a wonderful romantic relationship.  Romance is something two people give each other.  To be able to show someone you care for them, respect of them, are able to be truthful with them., are able to share the good times and the bad.....being humble, patient, kind.......These all help any relationship along.....But everyone not some people, but everyone deserves a wonderful romantic relationship...It just has to be with the right person.   There is no deserving...We all deserve it.   But are we romantic enough to return the romance is the question....Don't know if this helped, but I hope it did!!

4. CDL Career Coach profile image74
    CDL Career Coachposted 7 years ago

The capacity to love another person.  I think if you are capable of giving love, then you deserve to get love in return.  Not always the way it works, but the way it should work.

5. woemsie profile image58
    woemsieposted 7 years ago

The ability to love passionately, communicate, forgive and be loyal.  Everyone should be blessed enough to experience a good romantic relationship, because life would be pretty unpleasant without it.

6. mdiggs1234 profile image77
    mdiggs1234posted 7 years ago

I will try to answer your question(s).   First certain traits such as being honest, devoted and unselfishness can help make someone deserving of a good romantic relationship.  There is no guarantee that someone with good traits will be in a good relationship..It really depends on the person, where they are searching for a mate and the traits of the other person factors in..
    In answer to so-called good traits, such as honesty, devotion, maturity, and the ability to communicate are good traits.  I would say that a good person with good traits can end up in a bad relationship and there are people with bad traits such as selfishness, womanizing and dishonesty that have good mates.  so your good or bad traits wont guarantee that you will be in a good relationship...hope this helps...L. Spikes

7. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

To be loved and to give love in return is the most wonderful thing in the whole world.....everyone deserves to be loved and to be capable of giving love.....

8. Entourage_007 profile image86
    Entourage_007posted 6 years ago

Honesty, Loyalty, and caring for the other person rather than just caring about yourself.  Keep an open heart, and have a good heart.  I know it sounds basic but - no need to make it to complicated

working