I saw your video on "Signs your Ex Wants you Back". My Ex lives 1300 miles away

1. profile image47
    ohnonotbunnyposted 6 years ago

I saw your video on "Signs your Ex Wants you Back".  My Ex lives 1300 miles away.

May I pick  your brain on it?  WAY to much to type out here, especially since I have to use less than 600 characters.  But a quick summary.  We were together between 98-00 and engaged as well.  He cheated.  I couldn't forgive at that time.  We split.  He moved on, and then married that person 8 years later.  They are now going through a divorce.  He came to see me while they were together.  We stayed in contact the whole time.  He came to see me this New Year.  And was just here for Easter for 2 weeks.  Now he is back home.  Now I am trying to understand his signs on if he will return or not?

2. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Woooooooooooooooooo, mistake, mistake, mistake so many mistake.

Mistake number 1.  ARE YOU CRAZY, STAYING IN CONTACT WITH YOUR EX!!!  You should not be staying in contact with him, NO CONTACT WHAT SO EVER!!!  As far as we know, he might still have feeling for you and you might still have feeling for him and if that is the case EVEN MORE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NOT STAY IN CONTACT.. 

Dating rule number 1.  Always listen to your head, not your heart. 

Mistake number 2,  ARE YOU CRAZY HE CHEAT ON YOU.  DON'T GET TOGETHER WITH SOMEBODY WHO CHEAT ON YOU!!!

Dating rule number 2: Keep in mind, marriage is not a necessity in life

Dating rule number 3: Never mistake romance to be love.  Romance do not equal love!!!

working