jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

if my boyfriend never wants to spend time with me but the few times we spend tim

1. qtkeeks profile image53
    qtkeeksposted 7 years ago

if my boyfriend never wants to spend time with me but the few times we spend time together we...

have so much fun, should I stay with him?

2. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

I think a question like this falls under the catagory of "if its not a definite yes then its a no".

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

It depends upon how happy you are when he's not wanting to spend time with you.   it might work if you fill up your time with other interests, but then again, if it's clear he hardly ever wants to spend time with you then it's not like he's a real boyfriend, more like you're dating, or in a casual (part-time) relationship.

4. GdessLacey profile image56
    GdessLaceyposted 7 years ago

I suggest you look at your relationship overall before you make any decisions. How long have you been together, how you make each other feel, do you have any thoughts of the future? Think about what you want. Then ask him what he wants.

It also might not be that he doesn't want to spend time with you, but that he's busy or is getting a bad vibe from you. If you are only thinking about the negative aspects of your relationship then he's gonna pick up on that and think you don't want to be with him. You have to let him know that you want to be with him and that you enjoy being with him. But without being desperate, because you don't NEED him to be with you, you simply want him there.

I hope this helps you in some way.

5. padmendra profile image44
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

This gives an indication that your boyfriend will never be there when you would be requiring his presence. He will be meeting you as per his convenience. What will happen if some time you need him badly and he does not turn up.? Think properly as answer  of this question is before you.

working