jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you know when it is not appropriate to make a sexual advance?

1. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 6 years ago

How do you know when it is not appropriate to make a sexual advance?

That is to say, in initial stages going for a hug, for the first time.  Or knowing when to find out if more is appropriate or not; and how best to go about this?

2. 1moreHero profile image68
    1moreHeroposted 6 years ago

when you are married to that person...thats when.

3. Neil Sperling profile image84
    Neil Sperlingposted 6 years ago

The time I find it is NEVER appropriate to make a sexual advance is any time between the time I fall asleep all the way up until  I wake up...... almost any other time "might" be appropriate.

and the best way to go about this is sleep alone .... nocturnal advances therefore never happen.

Otherwise it is best to go out on a limb and pick the fruit. If you do not risk the climb onto a limb you will never eat any fruit other than rotten over ripe crap that falls to the ground.

if the odd limb breaks, no big deal, there is always another limb and another time when you are awake to try again.... but trust me - never attempt sexual advances when sleeping. NEVER!!!

4. xanzacow profile image72
    xanzacowposted 6 years ago

honesty is the best policy. Ask your potential "mate" what their expectations are. Then there are no questions left unanswered. Be honest and expect honesty.