jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why God made women so emotional?

1. ankandhk profile image81
    ankandhkposted 6 years ago

Why God made women so emotional?

Why women are so emotional at any matter, words they conduct with other?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5136710_f260.jpg

2. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Emotionality has nothing to do with gender.  It is the person himself/herself.   There are women who are not emotional but are cool and clear thinking while there are men who are highly emotional.   My father was highly emotional and would cry at the drop of a hat.

3. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Its not just women that are emotional...men can be as well although in my personal experience men are reluctant to show it ,I know my husband cried when his parents died but I never ever saw him show emotion ...he hid in the bathroom ...I suspect that most men do this ,not wanting to apear less macho by showing that they actually cry when upset,whereas us ladies openly show how we feel usually with a few tears...gaining flowers ,chocolates etc ....result !!

4. ginjill ashberry profile image75
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

Maybe because they complement their partner's strength and firmness. Doesn't matter with the gender, though females tend to be the softer side and males are usually the harder side.

My relatives are a group of emotional people for generations regardless of the gender. But most of the males are tough as rock in character even when they are very sensitive to everything around them and have a soft spot with children. Most of the females are more expressive, yet they can be the toughest and wisest.

I say,it is a great combination even with friends. One man, one woman, one a realist, another an idealist; not necessarily in that order ;smile..

working