jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you do when you have two guys that you really like and you have to pick

1. Dija11 profile image57
    Dija11posted 6 years ago

What do you do when you have two guys that you really like and you have to pick one? Please help me!

2. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

Don't pick either one.  You should do things for yourself and make yourself completely happy first.  It is not a good idea to choose one and then change your mind over and over, and have a vicious cycle begin between the three of you.  Live for yourself first.

3. Bhanu.Jas profile image66
    Bhanu.Jasposted 6 years ago

Decide in your mind who loves you more then think whom you love more.Also if you want to practically examine them tell them both same thing to do for you and see who do it.

If still u don't get answer give me a day to answer your question.

4. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Unless your 100% sure on which one you want, don't decide just now. Take your time and see where it goes with them, as time passes your feeling might change. Life is about having fun.

5. Jaspals profile image78
    Jaspalsposted 6 years ago

Choosing one out of two will never make you happy. If you are not sure who is for you or whom you love, life will not take you where you really wish. Options seems better but some time having no option is more better.

6. Dija11 profile image57
    Dija11posted 6 years ago

Lol ok first off @blake4d... I never said anything about being intimate with them or cheating it's a simple strong like between the both. You're supposed to DATE around before you choose one. Never put your eggs all in one basket because it's guys like you that flip out and turn out to be a bad choice. How can you judge me off a question I posted in which you totally missed the point and say I'm not the type to bring home to mom? Actually you're probably right, not yours because I don't deal with ignorant people. Thanks for contributing to my comment count tho:)

@Bhanu.Jas I think that's a fun idea to see who really has your back.

@ Sangre you are sooo right. I guess I'm too young for commitment anyway

@Jaspals you are so right I think if I chose one I would be unhappy because I would miss the other so I guess I should just move on and leave them both alone.

@lovelife08 That is the best advice I've heard in a looooong time! Thanks smile !

7. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Not only should you consider who you love more or who loves you more, but you should also consider what it would be like to be in a relationship with either one of them. Some lovers don't make great partners.

8. Sesshoumaru2st profile image59
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

I say just test them both for HIV and then have a nice threesome.It's obvious your already cheating on them both by not telling them the truth.I say have safe fun and let the threesome become reality,or you can take them on one on one.

9. PAPA-BEAR profile image61
    PAPA-BEARposted 6 years ago

Avoid the one with all the bling, all the too much loving him.

10. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

pick one. it's not rocket science. test them both and decide which one is best.