jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the problems faced when dating someone extemely beautiful/handsome

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

What are the problems faced when dating someone extemely beautiful/handsome

2. The Bucket Lister profile image63
    The Bucket Listerposted 6 years ago

If they are too into themselves, that's a problem. But that has more to do with personality than looks. If they're a good person, it doesn't matter what they look like.

3. ValentinaCoach profile image60
    ValentinaCoachposted 6 years ago

I think that the biggest problem is that when someone dates a very beautiful woman or a handsome man, he or she starts feeling lack of confidence for him or herself. This person only sees the beauty the other person reflects and forgets all about his or her personal internal beauty. So he or she starts making comparisons to the other person and starts wondering why such a beautiful person wanted to go out with him or her. The solution to the problem is to believe in yourself and in your own value and look deeper to the other person's soul, because beauty is not only what we see, but what comes out of our heart, as well.

4. PerfectJumpOff profile image56
    PerfectJumpOffposted 6 years ago

There is only a problem when other people come into the equation.

I consider myself okay but others would probably say I'm extremely beautiful.Probably why I am the way I am.

I've been approached by people that you would never think would approach anyone,even if I'm with a man. I've also been approached by women,not my style.

If the person is a good person their looks are more of a hinderous than an asset.

I have a client that pays just to have me on his arm,eye candy.

I know my looks will fade one day so I make them work for me now.

All that glitters is not gold!

5. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I think its insecurity. people tends to be insecure when they date someone who's extremely handsome or beautiful. There is a tendency that it would drain out the confidence that he/she has,

6. Jade89 profile image82
    Jade89posted 6 years ago

I think the biggest problem faced is often that if you're beautiful and your boyfriend isn't handsome you have to deal with the comments made.
    After introducing your boyfriend to people, for example, you'll have to deal with comments made about his appearance "Really? you're dating him? Wow!" or "What do you see in him? He doesn't seem your type."
    It can get to you after a while.

working