jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which male behavior is the greatest turn-off for females?

1. SpiffyD profile image84
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

Which male behavior is the greatest turn-off for females?

2. nycgrl profile image56
    nycgrlposted 6 years ago

Ha, where to start! I would say acting immature and/or acting like a know it all ego maniac would be my choices since these behaviors are the two that I find in 99% of the male population.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I think being unambitious turns off a woman.  If I am out on a date with a guy and he talks about how he plays video games and naps all day, I am out of there!  A guy needs to have some goals in life and not live in his parents' basement.  I am so tired of guys in their 30s that live in their parents' basement.

4. InspiredHeart19 profile image59
    InspiredHeart19posted 6 years ago

Definitely cockiness. A very attractive guy who is cocky is an immediate turn off, while a mildly attractive guy who is confident but sweet is much more desirable.

5. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

For me it's a toss up between when your new boyfriend decides to almost ignore you around his friends, or if he decides on a whim to shave off some of his body hair...

6. Erin Rooney profile image57
    Erin Rooneyposted 6 years ago

What I've noticed amongst me and a lot of my friends is that there are a variety of turn offs, it all depends on the situation. However, I've noticed that in public places, whenever a man is loud, obnoxious, rude, or confrontational, almost all women present collectively roll their eyes and turn away. That is the most common turn off I've noticed.

7. Kiki Estime profile image36
    Kiki Estimeposted 21 months ago

being dishonest. Stand by your word. Mean what you say. Men just be lying about the smallest stuff that makes me laugh.

working