jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are great ways to tell someone you love that you want to move on with your

1. krisingreen profile image61
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

What are great ways to tell someone you love that you want to move on with your life without them?

This is not a break up question. It's more about making a decision knowing that the decision you'll make will require you to leave a lot of things behind but you know that if you don't make that decision now; you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

2. istephan profile image58
    istephanposted 6 years ago

Great way is nothing but the convincing statement which satisfy all the question aroused from taken any action.
    If the opposite person is mature and having a healthy mind then its easy to make them understood that why this decision has been taken.
    In a short, never hurry, stay calm and sit together in a peaceful place and explain until the other person stop complaining and stop questioning, I'm sure there isn't another way which is great for such situation in life.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

If you really love someone you'll find it difficult to decide to move on without them, you're most likely going to want to try to fit the person into your new plans, make your dreams bigger that what they first were.

I can't think of any "great ways" to tell someone you love you're leaving them, because no matter how you tell them, your actions will speak louder than any words.

4. PainReliefGuy profile image70
    PainReliefGuyposted 6 years ago

You say "I love you and appreciate our time together. We've learned what we were meant to from one another and I'll always appreciate our time together. It's time for us both to move on to the next chapter in our life. That chapter means being apart. Thank you for understanding, my dear. I wish you health, peace and passion."

working