jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was your first kiss like?

1. juliannekristine profile image60
    juliannekristineposted 6 years ago

What was your first kiss like?

2. profile image0
    Daddy's Princessposted 6 years ago

My first kiss happened at a football game when I was in Junior High. The guy was about three years younger than me and we had gone under the bleachers to enjoy some liquid refreshments not necessarily approved of by the school administration and he just up and kissed me out of the blue. To be honest, he seemed more shocked than I was! LOL! So it was kind of quick and painless but a little weird.

3. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I personally am not a fan of kissing in general so it was more of a neutral feeling for me. I tend to like other forms of intimacy instead.

4. KristenGrace profile image59
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Very very first kiss, I was five and on the playground.  It was a Catholic school and girls and boys were on separate sides of the parking lot.  I ran up to the line dividing us and kissed my crush smile

5. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Alarming and uncomfortable. I was 12 and I wasn't sure I liked this boy at all yet and he just decided we were boyfriend girlfriend since his best friend was going steady with my best friend. Then I ended up at an all girls school so I didn't really have access to or fun with boys until college, really. Then, oh boy! (--;

working