Why is it that doing things that are irritating is so stinking funny to some people?
It just hits our funny bone in our body and our mind processing what it sees and then we laugh because it triggers whatever triggers our funny bone. Now if anyone can tell us what a funny bone is in a person because I do not know what it is. Now that is funny and I am laughing at myself now.
To you or to the doer of the action, doing a thing may seem irritating. Why? It is clear that the doer may had had unpleasant experiences about the activity that doing or repeating the same irritates him. Or personal factors like illness, poor health, poor environment, etc. greatly irritate one while performing a thing, but for other who are in the pink of health, full of life, gracious, and those who see nothing but hope and fulfillment even in a blade of a grass, accomplishing the same thing may not only be richly funny but truly rewarding.
Let me add the following ingredients to make the soup palatable:
11 Really Annoying yet funny things to say or do:
1. Name your dog "Dog"
2. Reply what everyone says with "thats what YOU think"
3. Go to a McDonalds, take the tip jar, and run around, saying stupid things to try to get people to put tips in the jar. But don't let the staff get you. (made by John Breasly)
4. Learn Morse Code and have conversations consisting of "beep blop bliiiiiip boop"
5. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show
6. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register
7. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
8. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling as they read
9. Hide in the bushes of your neighbors yard and blow a blow drier in their face whnever they walk by
10. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
11. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhwing-batter!"
You mean, like, oh, say, slinging gravel on a tailgater? Just kidding!
Some people just don't have any sense of social skill or emotional intelligence.
Hey, tailgating is irritating... That's just self-defense
nick, I once had a dog named dead-dog (DD) is that irritating? I thought it was funny, long story... Ambassador, good job, if you can't laugh at or with yourself... you're doing something wrong.
by Mayank Agrawal3 years ago
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?Now a days there is a very common thing which is called compromise but some peoples worried about the thing they do and some peoples do the right...
by Saadia A6 years ago
Is doing things right important or doing the right things that matter?
by A B Williams8 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Trump, an answer to;Doing things differently,to achieve different results. Is LIFE not Worthy of the...
by alisha4u6 years ago
Doing Things Right or Doing the Right Things ??What's your take on it? Would you find out the right path or would you make your path right?Confused, Right?? Me too..... Help !!
by Vanmil7 years ago
Why do 50% of marriages end in divorce?
by Thomas Mitchell5 years ago
Do you try to save money by doing things yourself?Do you try and save money by doing things such as repairs and work yourself? How far will you go to save money?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.