How did one person help you out of your dark distant world, to such and extent,

1. profile image51
    She.who.hopesposted 6 years ago

How did one person help you out of your dark distant world, to such and extent, single-handedly?

And what advice do you think that person would want the rest of us in such spots as you were in, to know, to help us find a way out like you did?

2. profile image50
    Xemadusposted 6 years ago

It's a fairly long story to be honest.  It all started about three years ago.  When I was working at a summer camp.  I was working in a building dedicated to communications and technology while she baby sat all the staff kids.  Since I was once a staff kid I've always felt a sort of kinship with them so it wasn't that long until I introduced myself.  I was always shy as a kid and even at 15 I was still very shy so I didn't really get to know her to well.  It wasn't until after camp was over and we chatted on facebook quite a bit that I felt that I could trust her enough to open up.  Once I did I instantly regretted staying closed up so long.  We became really good friends fairly quickly and we talked about everything.  Unfortunately she lives a few states away from me so I was never able to go and visit her.  I honestly believe that if it wasn't for her I would not be here today as I am now.  She opened my eyes up to an entirely new view of the world. 

As for advice she'd give, well I guess you'll just have to ask her if you're ever lucky enough to meet her.

3. profile image51
    She.who.hopesposted 6 years ago

I don't know about her, but what I would want them to know is that nothing is nver to late... Everything happens for a reason. And hoping through good and bad outcomes builds character, and will reap benefits if they put actions behind it. Any feeling can become a a tangible revelation of life, they just have to start striving for the efforts to hope, aspire, and love. Once the effort comes take advantage of it and start hoping, loving, and dreaming. Then the benefits and reasons will find their ways to them.
    ~Faith.Hope.Love
    But the greatest of these is Love.

working