jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am going to my 20th high school reunion, Should I tell my husband who I dated

1. Venessa1 profile image49
    Venessa1posted 6 years ago

I am going to my 20th high school reunion, Should I tell my husband who I dated or just leave it.

2. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

omg venessa for whatever sakes dont!! hubby knew about my high school boyfriend from the time we met but when I contacted him and vice versa even 1500 miles away youd think we had been seeing each other less than one month!!!! sides who cares after all these yrs? I just wanted to say hey and I was sorry for being  jerk n high school...doing the 12 steps you know? say nothing!

3. cydro profile image87
    cydroposted 6 years ago

your husband is probably pretty secure by now and so it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did tell him

but with that said, i definitely wouldn't.  you know how guys are.  it'll probably be on your husbands mind for quite some time if you do tell him.  Any guy is like that, whether they show it or not.

4. Mavhe Quijada profile image57
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

why not tell? If I were in the situation, I would. If it was years ago like 19-forgotten times, would that be an issue?

Or, if your husband is a kind of jealous to other men, better yet don't.

Go on and just leave it. Answer depends on what kind of man you have now.

5. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

20 years ago is a pretty long time but I guess it depends on your husband and if he gets jealous easily or not.  It might even be funny if your ex bf is a big dork now your husband might get a nice chuckle out of it.  Anyway, I have always found that honesty is the best policy.  Its probably best he hears it from you instead of someone else at the party.

working