jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is Sex on your first date a relationship killer?

1. pajamazzon profile image59
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

Is Sex on your first date a relationship killer?

We're adults here, just want to know if this would be the beggining or the end?

2. Fortadam profile image82
    Fortadamposted 6 years ago

In my experience - a relationship built on sexual attraction almost never lasts very long.  Now - holding out isn't an honest course of action either.  A relationship should grow as naturally as possible.  Just my experience that the best relationships are the ones where a true friendship exists, and that is hard to develop if you immediately make the relationship a sexual one.

If you like the other person, get to know them some before hopping in bed with them.  But don't ignore / avoid sexual attraction.  You need that as well to have a good relationship.  Its a delicate balance ...

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not in the least. like you said , were adults and if having sex on the first date makes you think badly of a person, your horribly phony and you don't deserve to have a relationship.

4. selfdefenselesson profile image59
    selfdefenselessonposted 6 years ago

if it was bad.

But in most cases sex actually helps the relationship along.

But in my experiences in my bachelor days, all I cared about was getting laid. So once I got it, I would see the game often but I wouldn't really commit unless she was awesome. No sex would actually risk messing the relationship up, because you might come off as a girl that is playing games. Make sure regardless to invest in the relationship, meet him, show your interest. Then the whole sex thing won't be an issue if you don't want to mess around until date 4 or 10.

5. Elena Zuniga profile image57
    Elena Zunigaposted 6 years ago

LOL yes bc story time On my moms 5th marrige she did it before she new him and he just dated her for it so yes bc 1) he could just be dating u for sex one time and then go away. and 2) if he dont like ho0w u do  it LOL(awk) Then hes gunna leave k? So dont LOL or i just came up with this the first time u do it u get prego and hes like bye Heres a saying my brother tpold me " Bacon and Eggs Never let a man see inbetween ur legs he'll say ur nice he'll say ur fine 9 months later HAHA ITS NOT MINE .