jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is a good gift to get for my girlfriend?

1. profile image53
    John Bethkeposted 6 years ago

What is a good gift to get for my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 11 months.  I'd like to get her a romantic gift for our 1 yr anniversary.  My max budget is $300.  Any suggestions?

2. Bud Gallant profile image78
    Bud Gallantposted 6 years ago

I think it depends on your girlfriend.  The best gift is going to be something tailored to her specifically.  A good way to get some ideas is to look at what she buys for herself, and what her most treasured items are.  It's different for everyone.  I'd try to get her something she has always wanted, but maybe hasn't got around to buying.

Or you could go with jewelry.  $300 is enough to find some really great items, but again, you want to make sure they suit her specifically.  IF you're going to go the jewelry route, take note of what style of necklaces and earnings she seems to be fond of, and get her something that fits into that, but is of higher quality.

That's what I'd suggest.  Some guys think jewelry is sort of risky, but in my experience, it makes a big impression.   If she likes a particular TV series, but doesn't have the DVDs, getting a collection of them can be good.  My girlfriend bought me all the seasons of Millennium, which was a favorite show of mine, and that was one of my favorite gifts.  It also gave us a lot of stuff to watch together.  This might not be quite as good of an idea if her favorite TV series is something you wouldn't want to have to watch, though!

Ipods are pretty popular, if she's technologically inclined and doesn't have one yet.  You can also get them done up with a custom message, which would make an impression.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

To celebrate your one year anniversary buy her jewelry. Just ensure you know whether she's into silver or gold jewelry.  A love heart pendant necklace would suit most!

4. profile image49
    leomuposted 6 years ago

If any body want to send the gifts for his girlfriend or her boyfriend , use heart to prepaire is the most important thing! No matter what you send in the end, let her/him feel that you spend lots of time and energy on it !
    If you want ask for the exactly thing , i want to say , how about send her one necklace which engraved her name ? or creat one dreamland to move her? I know one place which gives many good idear , its called benbenhoney.com . Am I like a spam with saying this? lol
    In that site, you will get many wonderful choices within the budget

5. stariswhoiam profile image62
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

think about what she likes, and spend your money accordingly. Also, you could write her a song, I mean like who wouldn't want a song written about them?