jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you know why you keep on repeating the same repetitive patterns in your life?

1. Patricia Rios profile image59
    Patricia Riosposted 6 years ago

Do you know why you keep on repeating the same repetitive patterns in your life??

Did u notice something is repeating over and over again in you life and you can't stand it anymore?

2. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

Yes. Well some I feel I can't stand anymore but sometimes we have no choice, maybe literally we do but we are who we are and it is very hard if not impossible to change certain things.

3. Patricia Rios profile image59
    Patricia Riosposted 6 years ago

Pollyannalana: So do you think this is not suppose to change? would you like to tell your situation? and then we can analyze? I assure you, this can change for better!

4. showuright profile image60
    showurightposted 6 years ago

People (including myself) more than often develop repetitive patterns because it's familiar. They know what results to expect and how to deal with it. FEAR prevents us from breaking the cycle. If it's someone that you know caught in a repetitive cycle, the only thing you can do is make them aware and be supportive.

However, you will have to ultimately make the decision and say when enough is enough. Sometimes this happens due to a forced changed or just being plain tired.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Breaking any "pattern" requires an ability and true desire to change. Most of us don't change because it's "easier" to stick with what is "comfortable". Change involves "effort" and "taking risks". The majority of people want things to "come to them" Ask anyone why they don't have whatever it is they want. Most are likely point to "outside forces"

Who we are has given us the life we have. Our choices and decisions determine our life. In order to have a different life we have do things differently which means we have to become someone different. Reptitive patterns are the result of being lazy. "When we change our circumstances change"

working