jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who can go over the "you are out of my league" situation more easily, men or wom

1. Alexander Props profile image67
    Alexander Propsposted 6 years ago

Who can go over the "you are out of my league" situation more easily, men or women?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5392981_f260.jpg

2. Elearn4Life profile image76
    Elearn4Lifeposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3839746_f260.jpg

Do you mean deal with? I know there are brave souls that go after people that are out of their leaque just to say they went for it and are surprised when they are taken seriously.

I believe any man or woman that thought they were in the same leaque an was told they were not will be mortified at best.

Honestly I believe men will act out more with women to prove them wrong, thus proving them right and women will strive privately to be better to prove them wrong. Women will plan and wait for revenge.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I suppose it depends on what "out of their league" is.
    Family Background, Education, Wealth, or Attractiveness.
    Anytime one feels inferior to another they will have challenges, insecurities/jealousy and self doubt lurking beneath the surface.

A part of them can't believe this "great" person could be seriously interested in them. They are always waiting to wake up from the dream. One of the reasons for this is most of them believe if they were this "ideal person" they would not date someone like themselves. Some people compare themselves to their mate's exes. If he/she was better looking or earned more money it bothers them as well.

The only way to get over this type of thinking is to focus on one's own strengths.
    Anybody who has someone it is because they bring something to the table. No one spends time with anyone who has absolutely NOTHING going for them. Instead of worrying about what might happen we'd all be better off living in "the NOW"  It's been said, "Yesterday is a canceled check, Tomorrow is a promisory note, Today is CASH in hand."

Since both sexes are capable of being jealous or insecure depending on the circumstances I would say it all comes down to the individual and not their sex.

4. selfdefenselesson profile image59
    selfdefenselessonposted 6 years ago

Well because I'm a man. I've seen ton of my buddies who are average looking guys, dating very attractive model like women.

So based on that I would say men. Because I believe women aren't as shallow as us. Like yeah you should try to look nice. But it's more your personality and how you make women feel that makes them want you.

working