jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to forget someone we love

1. Abhishek Ronald profile image55
    Abhishek Ronaldposted 6 years ago

How to forget someone we love

iam 18yrs old and I had a love with a girl I have proposed her on march 21st she had rejected my proposal though I was not so worried about her then after 2 days she met me and said that she is loving me and  I was amazed taking 2mins gap I replied yes after dat the days were going happily suddenly she stopped talking with me and I was so angrily asked her why were u not talking 2 me then she replied I cant love u anymore plzzzzzz say me wat I hav 2 do for her   

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Why would you want to forget someone who you've loved? It's a ridiculous notion, even if you're not with that person presently. Learn from the experience and grow as a person, then move forward. You will never forget them and it is a futile attempt to try.

3. Roy Perrin profile image60
    Roy Perrinposted 6 years ago

I agree with cagsil.  You will only waste effort trying to forget someone.  Instead, remember Whatever good times you had together.  As my pastor points out, "No one has ever gotten out of a hole by digging deeper."  It may be helpful to reflect for a short time on what may have gone wrong, but if she hasn't told you anything than you should not assume it was anything you did.  Then you can move on and continue to live your life.  You're only 18, so look forward to the rest of your life.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Honestly I believe you are both too young!
    Just about everyone has been in love at age 18 and most of us don't end up marrying our high school sweethearts! The truth is at this stage of life you are still "discovering" who you are! Neither one of you are ready to combine your life with another. You should focus on getting an education or learning a skill. Date other women, travel, and experience life. You have plenty of time to get married.

You will know you have met "the one" because she will also see you as being "the one". She won't play games with your emotions saying she loves you on Monday and then she doesn't on Wednesday. It's foolish to worry or chase after someone who does not want to be with you. People who are in love are NOT Indecisive!