jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your idea of a perfect date?

1. ershruti304 profile image59
    ershruti304posted 6 years ago

What is your idea of a perfect date?

2. pork22 profile image68
    pork22posted 6 years ago

A long car ride to a remote desert, just the two of us and miles of undiscovered beauty await us. We will spend hours discovering each other in the beauty of nature.

3. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

i am super easy. If it is someone I really want to be with, it does not matter what we are doing.

4. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5455424_f260.jpg

Being outside going snorkeling /kayaking followed by a picnic somewhere private is one of many , here are some others

http://freecampingaussie.hubpages.com/h … or-romance

5. wingedcentaur profile image85
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

Off the top of my head, I would say that my idea of THE PERFECT DATE would be something like the following: a light brunch around 10:00 AM; spending the afternoon shopping around at flea markets (maybe the couple could find something valueable to take on 'The Antiques Roadshow' on PBS); and maybe top it off with attending the play 'Spiderman on Broadway' on Broadway!

6. ImYoungAtHeart profile image74
    ImYoungAtHeartposted 6 years ago

I think putt putt golfing is fun for a first date. You get to see how competitive your new date is and you get to see how they handle bad shots or if they have a sense of humor.

7. ninacrimaldi profile image67
    ninacrimaldiposted 6 years ago

the prefect date is a quite evening at home where you can communicate in a relaxed atmosphere and just be yourself.

8. profile image0
    Saugasfinestposted 6 years ago

Anything that includes trying something new and exciting with someone of course who is up for such an adventure or challenge. Throughout the course of the evening it should touch on a number of emotions that have the ability to move you, and as always, should end with the perfect kiss.

working