How can "older" women keep their romantic life on fire?

1. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

How can "older" women keep their romantic life on fire?

2. shamani67 profile image61
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Thats easy. Think romantic thoughts as often as you can. Let your imagination run wild. Experiment, try different things. Buy some fun adult toys and start having fun. have a couple of drinks to get rid of your inhibitions, a bit of dutch courage goes a long way. Never be shy about your body or trying new things. Be open and honest and tell your partner what you want and what pleases you. They get really turned on when you do this and they find out what really gets you all hot and horny. Don't forget to always tell them how much they mean to you, and how much they are appreciated. Always say Thanks even for little things. You may be surprised. Also help out with things around the home. Little things go a long long way.
    Hope this helps.

3. PRGal profile image58
    PRGalposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean by "older", but I'm going to assume you mean not in your 20'  Regardless of age, keeping your romantic life on fire is all about communicating with your partner.  Discussing your desires, your favorite position, or even fantasies can help a couple learn and adjust to each other's needs.  As we mature, our sexual desires may change, but they do not die!  Sometimes, due to health issues or decreased mobility, we have to learn new ways to please our partners and ourselves.  Even if you feel like you've "done everything", there are always new ways to spice things up.  There are great products available for everything from massage, to increased libido, to male prolonging cream, to bedroom toys.  There is always research being done to find products for every type of couple.  I highly recommend a company called Pure Romance, which sells a large variety of products to help couples keep the fire alive. 
    I hope this answered your question.  Thanks for your interest!  Keep following me, as I will be covering lots of great and useful topics in the future!