jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Tell me HOW WOULD YOU JUDGE THESE PEOPLE????!!!!

1. randomizing profile image82
    randomizingposted 6 years ago

Tell me HOW WOULD YOU JUDGE THESE PEOPLE????!!!!

Tell me HOW WOULD YOU JUDGE THESE PEOPLE????!!!! How would you judge the "friends" that DID NOT SHOW UP on your 18th birthday, what should have been the best celebration of my teen life? The event I waited for such a long time was simply ruined by a bunch of people who pretend to care for you when obviously they don't.

2. lockgirl profile image60
    lockgirlposted 6 years ago

You left out if this was a planned party or not , if they were invited and they rsvp'd back and didn't show they better have damn good reasons. You will find a lot of fake people out there that will use you for whatever and when it is time for them to come through they act as if they don't know you. Drop them find true friends that do care.

3. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

maybe they thought it was tomorrow... friends do make mistakes. if they talk to you tomorrow and are really apologetic then fine ... give them another chance ... otherwise move on.
    maybe they got in some kind of trouble on the way to your party? you never know what could happen so keep your mind open. did you call them to ask if they're ok, when you were expecting them?

oh and ... happy 18th to you... i know you didn't have a great one but wish you all the best and hope you get all you want from life.

4. cejae profile image61
    cejaeposted 6 years ago

Well before you wirte them off, find out why they did not show.  Did they know about the party the time and date.  If they did, then what stopped them from coming?  Maybe you will find they had very good reasons that even you can accept. 

Happy Birthday

5. profile image56
    murali14posted 6 years ago

firstly belated birthday wishes...smile smile .
    secondly....well i dont buy the they forgot theory....if they were your friends they wouldnt forget and if they forgot they obv dont care as much.....
    my bday was last week and ppl i have never spoken to came and wished me...
    but my so called best friend..came talked to me about the weather and walked away...only wen she saw cake coming she bothered to rem it was my bday ....
    dont waste your time judging these people... atleast now u know who cares and who doesnt...

6. ubanichijioke profile image77
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Maybe, you should find out why they failed to turn up for the event and tell them your mind without hiding your feelings. Thanks

7. docbruin profile image80
    docbruinposted 6 years ago

Judging them at all without learning their reasons for not showing up would be wrong.  If you did that what kind of friend would that make YOU?  Once you've heard their reasons then you can weigh the value of being friends with them.  If they are not real friends, then move on.  If they are real friends, then forgive them. I am not trying to sound harsh, I understand that it hurts and I am sorry for you.  But realize that heading further into adulthood you will learn two things: First, TRUE friends are rare over the course of a lifetime.  Second, as you grow older in today's hectic world you will find that most people have bigger concerns than birthdays.

Closed to reply

working