What is trust?

1. deidrastockton357 profile image58
    deidrastockton357posted 6 years ago

What is trust?

2. kynthia2374 profile image66
    kynthia2374posted 6 years ago

Trust is faith.  Trust believes when there is no proof.  Trust stands up and says, “You are perfect even though you are a stranger.”  Trust can be found in the eyes of a child as it is innocence.  Trust is the imagination when it chooses to create a reality that it cannot yet touch.  Trust is the voice that says, “I do.”  Trust is confidence.  Trust can look in the mirror and know that it sees only beauty in the reflection.   Trust is putting one foot in front of the other and travel towards uncertainty, hardship and sorrow with the determination of moving towards the bliss that is just on the other side.

Trust takes chances.  Trust knows that there is no solidity in the gamble but will accept the outcome anyway.

Trust is love.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Trust like Respect should be earned.
    After someone has "demonstrated" (Honesty and Integrity overtime) it is only natural believe what they tell you. 
    One major mistake a lot of people make is buying into the old "I'll trust anyone until they prove me wrong" mentality. That kind of thinking is a conman's dream!
    Each of us is reponsible for looking out for ourselves. Trusting someone too quickly,ignoring that (tiny voice inside of us) or evidence to the contrary amounts to (self-inflicted pain). Each day we make "yes" and "no" decisions. Being humans we're bound to make mistakes from time to time. Hopefully we're able to learn from those mistakes. Ultimately it's not about "them" and what "they" did or said. We have no control over anyone but ourselves! It comes down to finding out why WE "trusted" them.

working