What advice do you have for people who want to get married in Cabo San Lucas?

1. glassvisage profile image89
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

What advice do you have for people who want to get married in Cabo San Lucas?

2. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

It's a beautiful place. I would tell them to go for it.

3. Cabo Photographer profile image59
    Cabo Photographerposted 6 years ago

For those who are thinking about getting married in Cabo, my advice is simple: stop your search for other destinations and start planning what will be an absolutely stunning wedding in Los Cabos. While I may be a bit biased as I live in this paradise, there really is no reason NOT to get married in Cabo San Lucas. For one, this is a destination wedding spot that is only two hours south of LA by airplane, yet it feels like a world away. There are literally endless options of hotels, venues, caterers, planners and photographers to suit every budget. Our beaches are among the most beautiful in the world with white sand and a turquiose sea. The food in Cabo is outstanding as it has several regional influences from around Mexico with a certain Baja flair that many North Americans really enjoy. You´ll never have to worry about it raining on your wedding day as the majority of our year is filled with endless sunshine. To all those couples thinking about having a Cabo wedding I say go for it, you absolutely won´t regret it. If you have any other questions follow my hub or take a peak at some wedding photos I´ve done in the past at www.amybennettphoto.com thanks for the question! Hope I helped!