jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any sweet or romantic ideas on how to pass the days in a long distance relations

1. Sincerely Rachel profile image60
    Sincerely Rachelposted 6 years ago

Any sweet or romantic ideas on how to pass the days in a long distance relationship?

2. pajamazzon profile image59
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

Skype all the time and letters every day, that's what i've been doing with my boyfriend. We're far apart but we are always communicating.

3. LadyLoverly profile image58
    LadyLoverlyposted 6 years ago

Rachel, I was there. My last year in college consisted of a long distance relationship and it was anything but easy, especially having one in your early twenties. There were times where the weather was warmer than usual and I wanted nothing more than to just take a walk with him--but I couldn't, traveling 5hrs away becomes expensive...

So what did I do?

-We spoke each day (Skype/Phone), even for the sake of a 5 minute "how are you" or "goodnight"
    -I compiled a list of some of his favorite things and sent him a surprise care package--even drew pictures on the box to make it more interesting
    -We joined an online gaming website "CandyStand" and with usernames, played fun little games against each other when we had some free time to spare.

Even though the above suggestions were something personal between myself and my former boyfriend, hopefully you can use them as inspiration for you and your current beau.

Best of luck and as a suggestion, if you really (I mean REALLY) like this guy--don't give him up over the mere fact that distance can become frustrating. 

4. profile image0
    Elaina Griniasposted 6 years ago

I am currently in a long distance relationship.  It is hard, but it is worth it every time you get to see him.  I send him random texts during the day just to let him know I am thinking about him.  We talk on the phone usually a couple times a day.  I put little inside joke picture or videos on his facebook page.  You could send him a card with a letter in it.  You can even get his favorite food delivered to his house to suprise him.