jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will you end a relationship when the spark of love is no longer there?

1. ubanichijioke profile image76
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Will you end a relationship when the spark of love is no longer there?

2. Anamika S profile image57
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

Without doubt... Yes! Life is too short to be wasted on miserable relationships. It is better to move on and make room for a better relationship to happen.

3. ronhi profile image72
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

i think  i wouldn't rush to do that...i would rather find out what went wrong and see if i can fix it. Maybe i got to swallowed up in my work that i forgot about her and we drifted away...jumping to another relationship wouldn't solve that coz the problem is me. However, if it is beyond something that i can do nothing about, then i would agree with Anamika

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i would go with ronhi on this one ... i would wait a while and put in extra effort to create some spark. as they say you clap with "two" hands... so if i don't get a decent response after a couple of tries/weeks, then i would end it.

5. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

No -- love doesn't always present itself as a spark. If you leave as soon as the spark is gone, you miss out on something deeper that comes with long-term commitment in a relationship. Every relationship goes through its ups and downs, and you won't always feel the love -- part of growing together is learning how to keep it alive and apparent through even the toughest of times.

If the love is completely, absolutely gone from a relationship, then yes, it's probably time to move on. If all you're willing to give it is a few weeks to see if the love comes back, you'll probably regret the decision and never know what else might have been possible.