jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

How many times have you been in love?

1. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

How many times have you been in love?

2. pajamazzon profile image59
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

I think only now. I met this terrific guy. He's wonderful and brilliant and sweet and cheesy. I love you Jim

3. profile image0
    JadedLoveposted 6 years ago

Once and I still am even though she isn't. I don't see how people can fall in and out so easily. I guess for matters of the heart, I stay true.

4. marwan asmar profile image80
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

Tens of times, especially when I was young. I'd say to myself I lover her, then the next comes along and I say I love her, and so on. Some appeared very engaging, one or two others very beautiful. Some were English, Italian and Greek Cypriot. Amazing. In the end it was tosh!

5. boygirlsolutions profile image59
    boygirlsolutionsposted 6 years ago

One time. TRUE LOVE.
    Got married to the girl i loved and living happily.

6. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Once...but she liked me and dint love me-whatever that means. She eventually found someone she loves...Hope round two will be better for me also :-)

7. lbramos profile image73
    lbramosposted 6 years ago

3 times!

We have a saying here in Portugal, that translated could be something like "the 3rd time is the one"... and for me it truly was!

Recently married to my 3 love smile

These don't include passions, or "adventures" smile

8. stylezink profile image83
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

I would say only once. When I reflect back I don't think I was in love with the person, it was more lust. And trying to fill a void. The current relationship I'm in now is completely different from when I was young. Everything seems like it was more about sex and not being alone back then. I may have thought I was in love but I don't think I was.

9. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Only one time I fall in love with my boy friend to whom i am going to get married next year.

For me first love is true love.

10. mbbs profile image55
    mbbsposted 6 years ago

i think my story is complicated enough..i've fallen in love first tym 2 years back when i was 19 years old, but i cant say her..i thought & thought what would be happened if she would refuse.........i am still thinking but she is now other's fiance...

11. jfay2011 profile image61
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

at least two or three times.  I've dated a bunch and married one.  I'm in a new relationship and can safely say I've fallen in love at least a few times.  When you're young it doesn't always count

12. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I have only been in love one time and still am.

13. jencooper profile image60
    jencooperposted 6 years ago

I have only been in love once, and that love is my husband.  I never even told previous boyfriends that I loved them, not even in high school.  Love was always a really serious thing for me.  That's how I knew he was the one.  I was in love!

14. ubanichijioke profile image77
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

I ve only had the honor of being in LOVE once. I am proud to say that 'I am relishing every moment of it'

15. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I thought I was in love once when I was in elementary school.  I wasn't.  I thought I was in love once in high school, but wasn't really.  I thought I might be in love a few times here and there.  Now that I'm "actually" in love, I realize those other things were probably something else.

16. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I went through 3 times in love.

The 3rd time is when I married my wife and it has been years since. We are happy for what we have and our children are already in the teens and soon will be working.

Love is so wonderful and it gives us comfort with the person we want to be with.

17. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Apparently the third time's a charm for many. Yes, I too, have been in love three times. All stood the test of time as I still care about each of them and the ones I care about the most, I still wish happiness for, even if it's not with me.