jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

How many times have you been in love?

1. atlovesbm profile image74
    atlovesbmposted 7 years ago

How many times have you been in love?

2. W. K. Hayes profile image91
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

True Love: 1 Time
    Been In love: Maybe 4-5
    Loved Someone: 3 times

You can be in love with someone but not love who they are. You can love someone but not be in love with them. But, there's only one true love that you will truly experience being in live with and loving them completely for who they are. But, there is a catch...they have to love you just as much. If you love someone that doesn't love you, let them go. Even a person that seems like they are your true love is not worth the time wasted when you will find your one true love and then, you will be happier than you've ever been.

3. Eunice Bunbury profile image54
    Eunice Bunburyposted 7 years ago

Twice. The first time i just had my heart shattered because he fell out of love with me and the second, i fell out of love with him. But at one point, i no i loved them and they loved me very much and it felt so real.

4. Vishaaa profile image79
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Hahaha.... Many times but don't ask how many. It will make me to seek for another love again then(Hope he doesn't read this).

5. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

if you say true love it comes in your life only one time. and loved about someone lot of time. ...........smile

6. Dovay Lee profile image34
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

one time in my opinion. I then got married.

7. noyon_ku profile image56
    noyon_kuposted 7 years ago

1 time. I am continuing this relationship for five years.

8. solar10 profile image58
    solar10posted 7 years ago

once, and hoping it will be never ended ( forever)

9. angelahart profile image59
    angelahartposted 7 years ago

I've been hurt and in love many times, before I got married to my one true love.

10. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

I have been in love more than a million times. But I have been passionately in (so called) love maybe 20 times plus.

Love is different from passion. Let's watch how we use the word "love"

11. phiphi profile image57
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

I fall in love only one time and i still love my partner and love happens only onces and the rest is just life.

12. rocknrollcowboy profile image72
    rocknrollcowboyposted 7 years ago

One, I am currently in love and will always be. My wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

13. profile image46
    vilas8383posted 7 years ago

above 10 times or more than 10. i m still in love

14. profile image46
    Nagarajkommisettyposted 7 years ago

only once and found its wast of time. love is like a sword with both edges sharp , it must be like that otherwise no use..i love her but she also loved me but finally cheated me and left me to my fate , till now i don't know the reason.. that's y i hate love ..