jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can love be logical as logic and common sense has always interfered?

1. jkhan profile image58
    jkhanposted 6 years ago

Can love be logical as logic and common sense has always interfered?

2. JohnnyB92 profile image58
    JohnnyB92posted 6 years ago

Love is really an important aspect of our lives some live without it and are happy and some live with it and are depressed and vice versa.  Really love is just the closure and connection to another life trying to find purpose seeing as there is nothing to rely on other than faith and it doesn't cut it.  Common sense really doesnt matter what matters in life is what you do but from the words of Corey Taylor everything we do in our lives is really just everything we've done.  In the end none of this is going to matter to us.  What will matter is the mark you left behind and if that was being with the love of your life and having a family then so be it.  Just because you did not affect the world didn't mean you had not changed it a little by being here.    So honestly love and logic doesn't mater what matters is your choices in doing things with life.

3. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

we are different people who happened to percieve and define love differently..love is a logic? depends to a person..case to case basis..if the person happened to be the logical type or emotional ones..for  me LOVE IS A DECISION...it is your decision to love someone..so therefore love is logical for me..or you need to approach love with a sense of logic lolss hope i make sense hahaha..it is always balance..logic and emotion should be..others just purely mind practical thinking others purely emotion..but i observed those who purely emotions are miserable specially when they are heartbroken...as to those who have logical approach to love but very happy with or without someone special in their life..this is just my thing..so there:) tc goodluck:)

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure whether love is logical or not. However I am sure (making choices) of who we will spend our time with, date, kiss,  and make love to is based upon some logical reasoning.
    There is a reason why we say "yes" to one person and "no" to another. With life experience comes wisdom. Eventually we learn (not to separate the mind from the heart when making relationship decisions). Unfortunately the majority of us learn this lesson only after having our hearts broken once or twice. Love may not be logical but selecting those who we love is based out of logic.

working