Let's do some common sense shall we...

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (64 posts)
  1. vector7 profile image60
    vector7posted 12 years ago

I don't want to hear one whimsical wine from a single anal atheist, nor see a single compulsive obsessive control driven ill-mannered accusation toward the subject of "proof."

We have no proof, and that has been established. Not for those who are anal and demanding enough to require what they wish, when they wish, and how they wish all in sequential order per the demands of the one receiving the information, as if they are on the high ground of giving rather than receiving.

You may indeed include these things I've stated I don't want to hear. But I for once will be ignoring them, as my time is more valuable than to feel the need to entertain such drama as it is less productive than a newborn's cries.

Even a newborn's cries bring about care from the mother and result in the child's need being met.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have a decent and rational question or subject you'd like to discuss regarding God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Bible, or anything involving such...

Then let the discussion begin.

I may or may not be staying for the party.

God bless to all. Including those who don't believe.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
      schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years agoin reply to this

smile

2. pennyofheaven profile image80
      pennyofheavenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Where is God the father for you?

3. Paul Wingert profile image60
      Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What does God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Bible have to do with common sense?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

Way to start of with insulting people...good luck with this...

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You noticed that too? 

That big "kick to the head" whine about people whining for proof - "proof" that comes from such bald faced lies as "It could not have happened any other way" or "I believe it so it must be Truth with a capital T"?

Proof?  I've never seen even the smallest shred of evidence, let alone actual proof, from the likes of this!

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Hey vector. I see you've gotten yourself a new pair of boxing gloves. And here you are calling for a sparring partner. Where have you been? I haven't seen you post in a while. smile

And, not to be anal....but you misspelled whine.

4. jacharless profile image72
    jacharlessposted 12 years ago

First, this is not starting well, so it isn't going to end well. But, more importantly, what is "whimsical wine", because I have tasted hundreds upon hundreds of wines, but never a whimsical. Is it a blended varietal? Second how is an "anal atheist" different from, say, an "average" one, dare I ask. So yes, let's "do some" common sense.
    James

I like your vampire pic smile

1. jacharless profile image72
        jacharlessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi. Actually it is from a poster of Dorian Grey. Big fan and all. big_smile

I just changed my profile a bit, made it a bit humorous like yours smile

Oh, you poor dear... big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
              Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

showing off your "all kind and moral and good " side? lol

No. I'm showing off that I found something amusing to make me laugh.

how sweet. smile love you too cags. (you're laughing with me right? cause if you're laughing at me, that would me mean (not moral and all nice big_smile

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image77

right, you're laughing at how he made fun of me- again, rude, not moral and nice like you claim to be. lol

cagsil- it's obvious jacharless insulted me and you are laughing at what he said- at my expense.
                roll

roll
              what a silly backhanded thing to say. lol
              couldn't you debate my actual topics than to backhand my personal "self"? roll

Wait, wha- ? I missed something, somewhere.
                Who or what are we debating?

this forum is a debate, james.
                  what you said to me was rude.
                  unless it's a twisted form of flattery
                  lol ha ha

Ah, okay. I thought we were having a laugh, too. Whew.

I am not surprised you are a as confused as I lol

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image77

I was referring to you calling me "poor dear" as a personal attack, and stated you could try insulting me by debating things I said, instead of saying a silly/petty statement as you did.

I said, "poor dear" in response to you mentioning you updated your profile to be humorous, as mine. It was not an insult, it was sarcasm. As anyone who knows me, knows this. My English humor is often skewed, so please no offense was in place.

hey james. you can't hurt my poor feelings, dear. I find vampires too sexy to hurt me any other way than to drink my blood.
              lol

Drinking blood doesn't hurt. It's that sudden stop that does. -_-

5. vector7 profile image60
    vector7posted 12 years ago

lol

Just testing.

I've still got it..

And congratulations to Mark. He knows a trap when he sees it, right Mark? ( I was hoping for the big catch, but was pretty sure you'd avoid the snare. wink )

Just figured I'd drop some bait to see who would show their faces for no reason save insult. (And if you were insulted, then you personally applied those statements to yourself. Bravo there for speaking up and volunteering the facts about you. Right out the horse's mouth is the BEST. smile I mentioned not name one.)

We'll stop the counting here. And of course, silly me - looky, a typo.. - Don't forget your own posts are still on record you finger pointing funnies.. lol

Enjoy your "whining."   

-v7

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Do you feel better now?

vector7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Indeed. Good seeing you Emile.

ciao

smile

1. profile image0

Hey vector. When I was a kid, I was a lot smaller than my sister. She was built kind of muscular and I usually came in on the short end of an argument. Since I couldn't hold my own, when I got mad I'd punch her in the arm and run away as fast as I could.

Is this thread an example of punch and run? I can tell you, from experience, the victory is short lived and never ends well.

The victory is a lie to himself that he won something, actually. sad

1. profile image0

Yeh. Probably.

I think it shows a very very big ego when someone spends hours a day arguing on relgion forums when you know people don't listen! Telling people off on a daily basis just satisfies your own ego and your own fun. smile lol These threads don't really change anyone, do they?
              You're wasting your time, if you want to convert people to atheism and if there are other reasons.....well then it's your ego that keeps you here!
              lol

Actually, you would be wrong yet again. But, not surprising.
                Who is telling anyone off? See, bad perception. Yet, another piss poor statement by the unknowing and unaware.
                It's not about changing anyone and had you learned anything from I have said, it's always about impact and making people think.
                What a joke statement. Trying to convert people to Atheism. My ego isn't keeping me here. There's always something to learn from interaction between two people. But, if this is your attempt to get me to leave the forums? Then, keep pushing...I'm sure it won't be difficult considering I'm already thinking about departing for other things.

Wrong again? When was the first time I was wrong that you pointed out?
                  Not surprising? lol
                  You come across as very angry cagsil. why else would you spend all you time here to no avail? It must be for your own amusement? Especially the way you reply to people- I won't get personal.
                  Using terms like "piss poor" statement is kinda rude. dude.
                  lol to get you to leave the forums? heck no! you're entertaining cagsil. (to me ) I dont want to ruin your fun.  Like I said it's your brain that entertains me smile
                  whether or not I agree.

Actually, you're wrong in much of your first post and every post following.
                    And you come across as an uneducated Christian who cannot be bother to fix her own life because she lack the ability due to many factors, including self awareness.
                    No avail? You see but do not pay attention. What else is new.
                    Nothing I do for my own amusement. I get all the amusement one could ever need by other people's actions.
                    Get personal. It won't matter.
                    And so are you with your self righteous ingrained way of thinking, it's no wonder you cannot recognize your own ego...you have been taught all your life that you are somehow special and you ain't.

2. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What exactly is the point here vector except to demonstrate your own ego and insult people?

vector7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well done DH.

I'll bite.

No, it was just to see how many were still bickering after my absence. And to prove that you don't need to mention anything but the name Jesus Christ and people are quick to attack.

Especially when you put a profile that fits them, as who knows you better than yourself? smile

There are people who are anal.. I didn't mention anyone in specific. They showed up to prove they weren't or to bite back. You do the math... lol

I'm not here to insult, just wanted to put on a show of truth and remind myself why I'm on this wonderful hubpages forum free vacation, that may just last forever.. big_smile

But it doesn't matter my response or post, there will be someone to complain and be mouthy no matter what. Look in the other current forums, I already have. You don't need to be Vector to get petty attitude filled responses.

This will conclude my responses in full.

Do svidaniya

cool

And you lack the common sense you talk about. This thread made no sense from the onset, yet you did it anyways.

A perfect example of your inability to be a leader of sense. Please whatever you do next, grow in awareness.

you're giving in to the argument and showing your ego!

You wouldn't recognize an ego, since you're unable to recognize your own. I'm simply pointing out something specific and nothing more.

So, do yourself a favor, don't make statements which are obviously untrue.

2. profile image0

He does appear to be really out there. I hope he's all right. His whole interaction in this thread has been incredibly odd.

I think he is odd. But at least he's got a brain. That's the best part right? lol smile
              oops. thought you were talking about the eagle. hmm

Odd? He seems very normal to his average posting. He just isn't responding to each post because he is apparently tired of his side of the argument, since he is unable to convert people, he is getting bored. wink

lol
                  you spend every waking moment online cags lol. I guess you're never bored.

2. profile image0

I don't know about bored. I was reading frustration and rage in his posts. Bored is definitely better.

roll lol

2. vector7 profile image60
                    vector7posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I came back for a quick peek.

"...rage in his posts." 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What a joke Emile..

Yeah, I'm full of rage see --->  big_smile

Pahhh-Leeezzzeeee

lol

If you explain exactly where you seen rage at after the "bait", (which held none either though the twist can be thrown) then I may entertain a response, but I HIGHLY doubt I'll be responding, though I'm sure a reply will indeed fall below this one, either by you or another individual to ridicule me or draw from off-subject material.

Thanks for the laugh though. Sincerely.

big_smile

vec,
            I don't know how long you've spent in the belief forums ..but
            glad you're seeing you can't help those who don't want to help themselves lol. just kidding.
            ah well. smile I'm rarely here, this is a rare day for me smile

So I guess I want get an answer then?

wow. lol this reminds me of some of the "anal atheists" behavior. One in particular who is rude and egotistical!! (Guess who?)

3. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years ago

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my! Here's a question for you Vec...to whom was Jesus praying in the Garden of Gethsemane? Follow: IF Jesus was GOD, period, then, was he having a psychotic break? Was he talking to himself, wishing he didn't have to go through with the end game, which he, himself had set up? He didn't seem so sure at that moment. Clarify, if you dare.

4. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years ago

Cat got yer tongue?

oooooooooooooo! you can't wait for him to reply. lol

this is fun vector, glad you started this interesting forum lol

5. profile image0
      afro-cerealistposted 12 years ago

Coffee sense, next time maybe? Thanks for the reading.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)