jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What makes a woman sexy?

1. carolinemd21 profile image81
    carolinemd21posted 6 years ago

What makes a woman sexy?

2. Marlena Oechsner profile image59
    Marlena Oechsnerposted 6 years ago

Confidence! No matter what a woman looks like or wears, as long as she exudes a high level of confidence, she is sexy. If she feels attractive with what she wears, carries herself well, and thinks of herself in a respectable manner, that makes her sexy to me.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I think it depends on the person looking at her. For me personally it varies. Generally speaking we "see" her before we "know" her. Therefore what is "sexy" is to one observer may not be sexy to another. I love a beautiful smile, physically toned/shapely, shoulder length hair, with a nice fashion sense.
    Once I actually begin to "know" her naturally confidence comes into play while not being afraid to remain feminine, great sense of humor, a little flirtatious, and being a "positive" person who has genuine interest in others. Women and men for that matter who are too self-absorbed or boring and not much fun to be around.

4. carolinemd21 profile image81
    carolinemd21posted 6 years ago

Marlena- I agree, confidence makes a woman or a man sexy. When they become overly confident though and have a huge ego it's a turn off.

dashingscorpio- Looks with personality works for me too. And a person with a great personality can shine even if they aren't the most gorgeous person in the world.

5. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

I think sexy is something that passes from inside out, It’s when a woman can just shine through with her true authentic self.

6. Lord De Cross profile image84
    Lord De Crossposted 6 years ago

There is not much to add, but since all are different, they should work on their own self steem if they don't have one. Looks can be deceiving. A victoria's Secret model will have the same chances as any mortal in getting involved in a solid relationship. Personality is a must; you have the upperhand and some kind of advantage over the other sex, but keeping yourself in moderated mode. There is a certain adding to all that( exchanged in those women to women chat), your own trademark, whether is in your clothing, perfumes and body language per se. This can lead to a long study, but at least this is my opinion.

working