I would like advice off both men and women regarding my problem thanks.

1. profile image50
    unsettledwifeposted 6 years ago

I would like advice off both men and women regarding my problem thanks.

continued
    My husband told me during an argument that he bumped into her while shopping and she invited him to her home!He asked how her husband would feel !didn't think how I'd feel. I don't really know if he went.His sister is friendly with her and I discovered today she is getting divorced.All our business gets back to her through sister in law.If me and my husband ever were to bump into her when we are together I worry she will humiliate me by saying something or hugging my husband.I feel such a fool.

2. Seek-n-Find profile image91
    Seek-n-Findposted 6 years ago

Sorry for the pain you are experiencing.  I'm not quite sure what kind of advice you are looking for and I'm not sure of the extent of the marital problems, or what they are, but it sounds like your marriage is in need of some conflict resolution and some good, honest communication.  Is he wiling to communicate with you?  Perhaps a counselor could help?  Can you identify the issues/problems and work through them?  Focus on the issues, not the person.  Try to build trust and listen to the other person.  I wrote an article on anger and how to deal with it--not sure if that would be helpful or not.  You can't control what other people do but you can control what you do so are there some steps you can take towards bringing clarity and restoration in the relationship?  Hope this helps!

working