jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Date Night Ideas!

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
    Seek-n-Findposted 6 years ago

Date Night Ideas!

What are some creative date night ideas for staying in with your spouse that are low-key and inexpensive, but still fun?

2. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Playing Wii is great and inexpensive if you happen to have one; movies or shows on Hulu.com; pot holder frisbee (seriously); board games; cooking a meal together, etc.  Good luck!  smile

3. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

Old classic Alfred Hitchcock movie night with hot piping popcorn. Board game night like Scrabble or Yahtzee. Rent a series long off the air like "Girlmore Girls" or "Six Feet Under" and have a marathon for a few weeks. Create something together either arts and crafts or build something you can use outside. What "type" of dates work for you will depend on both your personalities. Tonight hubby and I are watching a British film.

4. zzron profile image54
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5100328_f260.jpg

I would suggest renting a movie, playing cards or some kind of game that two can play. Ordering a pizza and a beer or a glass of wine. Candlelights. Kiss and make out on the couch. Play video games together. A romantic back rub.

5. goego profile image81
    goegoposted 6 years ago

body shots, a bus ride to the TT bar and penicillin, wait is that right... umm

6. xethonxq profile image62
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Grilling out your favorite meal, sitting by a campfire, making smores for desert, watching the stars, talking quietly, and cuddling under a blanket. (Oh and don't forget the cup of hot chocolate with a little butterscotch schnapps) smile

7. Seek-n-Find profile image89
    Seek-n-Findposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your comments everyone--quite a diverse assortment of activities from which to pick!  We ended up doing pizza and a movie and we tried to play a game but got a little side-tracked.  :-)  I'll have to try some of the other suggestions next weekend!

8. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

The last girl I date, we just go to meet up in the local bar, once or twice per week and chat and sometime when we get drunk, we go back to her place, the rest is none of your business

working