jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

If you are a man, what kind of date night would you like your lady to plan for y

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
    Seek-n-Findposted 5 years ago

If you are a man, what kind of date night would you like your lady to plan for you?

We usually hear about men planning dates for women--but what if we planned a surprise date for you?  Would you go out or stay home?  Active or relaxing?  Share some ideas of what would impress you.  Or, if you are a woman, share a date night you planned that your man enjoyed.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7744199_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I don't plan 'dates' for anyone, and I certainly don't want another to start planing for me.

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
      Seek-n-Findposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to hear that.  That does't really help me with ideas, though, you know!  You may not like dates, but got any ideas for a person that does?

2. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I didn't say that I don't like dates, I said I do not like someone planing for me.

3. tomy101 profile image70
    tomy101posted 5 years ago

I would like her to take me to Victoria's Secret and try on some night wear, and then secretly buy one I liked for later on . I would then like for her to get a suite at a hotel and bringing her new out fit and take a night time swim at the hotel pool and then make me wait and hour or so, and really get the night going. Yeah , that would be romantic.

4. Lifefusion profile image88
    Lifefusionposted 5 years ago

My wife isn't very spontaneous and has to plan everything. The perfect date for me would be just an unplanned day...winging it, There are tons of things I like to do or would like to try of course, so if she needed ideas.

- Gun-range
    - Skydiving 
    - Race car driving
    - a beach trip
    - camping
    - playing any sport
    - new restaurants   
    - road trip (possibly to one something fun)

5. ExpectGreatThings profile image83
    ExpectGreatThingsposted 5 years ago

I love this question so I asked my husband. Here's his answer: dinner at a favorite restaurant and an evening at a sporting event (even a high school football game). Or a concert, antique car show, go carts, or tractor pull. And sex at the end of the night, of course (for the married ones). He also liked the gun range idea that Lifefusion mentioned.

working