jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which is more cheating..?

1. profile image32
    ekzahraposted 6 years ago

Which is more cheating..?

In your opinion, what is more a lot of cheating? Male or female? I think both have an equal opportunity ... I hope this does not happen to me and you ...smile

2. profile image0
    melafxposted 6 years ago

By the answers i've seen in some questions around here, about that suject of cheating, i guess man are more a lot of cheating. But i believe truly that still are good, responsable and loyal husbands in the world.

3. profile image32
    ekzahraposted 6 years ago

Hi Melafx...ya, I agree with your thoughts. Maybe because naturally men have a higher desire than women, commonly....Thank you for commenting

4. dosborne08 profile image73
    dosborne08posted 6 years ago

You will find a lot more instances of men cheating on their partner, but I know this number is not as skewed as it once was.  In my opinion, women are now cheating at a rate close to men. They do not flaunt it as many cheating men do, hence they are not getting caught as much. The sites such as Ashley Madison are reporting to have nearly as much women members as men. I think that is a true snapshot of what is really going on. 

I get a lot of emails now from just as much men that that have been cheated on as women.

So to answer your question, I will say I think men cheat slightly more than women. They just caught a whole lot more.