jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most romantic thing you have done for the one you love?

1. beautyspot2010 profile image57
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

What is the most romantic thing you have done for the one you love?

2. incomeguru profile image96
    incomeguruposted 6 years ago

I put "i love you message" in her bag while she was sleeping. It was awesome when she opened her bag then found this love note that was written by me.

3. prettynutjob30 profile image91
    prettynutjob30posted 6 years ago

Surprised him with breakfast in bed french toast,orange juice,sausage,and eggs.Than I made a bubble bath for him and told him to just relax the rest of the day while I watched the kids.

4. Borsia profile image42
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

I made her think that I had done nothing for her at all for Xmas when in fact I had arraigned for a 3 week vacation at a resort on Maui.
    Xmas morning she was so mad she was seeing double when she went into the living room her suit cases were there with bows on them.

5. ImYoungAtHeart profile image74
    ImYoungAtHeartposted 6 years ago

I hid little love notes all over the house for him to find throughout the day and I stuffed his car with balloons, some helium filled, so he had to let some out before he could even drive home from work, and I also made him a huge cookie in the shape of a heart frosted saying I love you. Let's just say I think he got the message smile

6. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

The old school mixed tape gift, selected for significant memories and likes, etc. Always works.

7. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

sing for her in front of so many people. it is classic and cheesy but it made her smile and melt like chocolates under the hot summer sun....