jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have people in your life that seem to be bad luck?

1. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Do you have people in your life that seem to be bad luck?

People who when you tell them something great for you it gets compromised, people who always remind you of the worst things and people in your life...and more. I have a friend even if I tell her that my light is nice, my bulb would pop!!! It just happened to me again now...tell me. I go pray and take care of my biz. Love and peace to you

2. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 6 years ago

No such thing as bad luck.  Everyone has experiences that are good and bad.  If you want to have limiting thoughts like bad luck, you are failing to find productive solutions to problems.

3. clara kish@yahoo. profile image72
    clara kish@yahoo.posted 6 years ago

Do you   mean bad luck to you or to themselves?I have people in my life that always  seem to be getting hurt themselves ,not bad luck ,they just need to go to The Lord and there would be a lot of changes there.i guess all we can do for them is to pray. I am sure there would  be a complete change in their attitude if they gave   their heart to The Lord.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Well there goes your hints.....if they always have something negative to say, more than likely they are wishing the same "bad luck" they possess on you.  There are two types of friends, the one that gets just as excited as you do when you share something important or silly in regards to your life.  Then there is the other that will repulse and bore you as well as a toad with the energy that arises once they hear of anything productive taking place in your life.  I mean come on, have you ever heard of a content and happy friend wanting nothing but the worst for you?!?!?!  Leave this person where ever they stand and share your joy with yourself until a like minded friend comes into your life!

5. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

There are people who give extremely negative vibes. Unfortunately there are so many of them