jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do you think abt interracial marriage?

1. anurbb profile image53
    anurbbposted 6 years ago

What do you think abt interracial marriage?

indian man-white woman

2. aygabtu profile image68
    aygabtuposted 6 years ago

No problems here, I love asian women.  :-)

3. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Seen it happen in many cases and have absolutely no problem with it.

4. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

People should be able to do whatever they want with whomever they choose - as long as they are both of sound mind and legal age.

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Nothing.................................................................................................................

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I feel the same way about interracial marriage as I do any marriage.  As long as both people are happy, and committed to making the marriage work then it should be wonderful.

7. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image60
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 6 years ago

Marriage is challenging and requires lots of work irrespective of the cultural background of the man and woman. However, interracial marriage has its own specific challenges: Both partners need to accept that there are significant differences in culture which shapes the other. Culture defines many things in our lives even what is normal or abnormal. Every partner must accept that the other can only integrate to a certain extent only, otherwise they would lose part of their identity leading to a crisis. I would suggest an open mind and/or counseling  when approaching an intercultural marriage.

8. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

Interracial marriages are relationships in which the compatible partners are from different ethnic backgrounds.  As long as they can get along amicably with what ever obtacles that may occur during their marriage both inside of outside of the relationship, there should be no problem.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if their is disapproval, then the one disapproving  the relationship would have the problem and not the couple themselves..

9. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

If both parties are happy and want to commit to each other, it does not matter what the race, religion, sex, or creed.

working