jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you constitute online relationships as 'real' or not? Why?

1. glendajane profile image69
    glendajaneposted 6 years ago

Do you constitute online relationships as 'real' or not? Why?

2. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

if the people have actually met then i consider it a real relationship. if all they have done is talked online then they really don't have a clue about the other person. it's so easy to lie to someone online.

3. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

I consider them real relationships but not whole.  You have to meet someone in person and really get to know them to actually learn all there is about them.  Even if they are honest and forthcoming about their lives online.

4. profile image0
    djsdivaposted 6 years ago

Online relationships are a joke, anyone can hide behind a computer and tell you want you want to read, post pics of people that you look for, its the biggest waste of time and energy in my opinion and all online dating websites should be shut down. Get out of your house, and meet people its not hard!

5. penelopae profile image71
    penelopaeposted 6 years ago

Yes. I believe any time two individuals form a bond, that it's a very real relationship -- as long as they're being honest. When people lie and relationships are built on lies and deceit is where the problems begin.

6. Gregoryy profile image61
    Gregoryyposted 6 years ago

Anything is the relms of matter, energy space, and time is real. I have some great friendships with people, who I have only met online. Online friends can share interests, support, and communications.