jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What’s your opinion on love?

1. JosieLee profile image77
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

What’s your opinion on love?

Are there different types? Can we separate love from infatuation? Are there any qualifiers to make love “true” (rather than “fake”)?

2. Sky9106 profile image74
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

That there is truly only "One Love " and it's yours . Sorry to be so brief , but I believe the follow up thoughts and questions, are going to put the pieces together .

3. Christofers Flow profile image91
    Christofers Flowposted 6 years ago

Probably "metamorphosis" is a better way of approaching the question.  Infatuation looks nothing like the old love that people who have been married for yours experience.  And yet, once that old couple was infatuated with each other.

"True" versus "fake" has to do with the testing phase.  No longer a caterpillar, the maturing creature we call "true love" is stretching its wings and seeing if this thing can fly.   If you crash to the ground as a couple, sometimes the "fake" part is not known.  Sometimes extraordinary deceit is involved. The willingness of the lover to be deceived can also mean that the love is faked.

4. stars439 profile image73
    stars439posted 6 years ago

I think it is a wonderful emotion to havem and share with others. Happy Holidays,

5. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

love is design as a "TRUE" feeling..design as great emotions for human kind to feel..rather the question should be..how can we discern or distinguish "TRUE POTENTIAL LOVER FROM FAKE ONES"..it is easy to discern people i believe that..but when your emotional..you are clouded by your emotions and you can't be objective..so, when we fall in love or when we love someone..it is true what they say..we should love our self first..and we should not forget that.."HEAD IS UP THERE OVER THE HEART",,we can discern if someone is "TRUE OR FAKE AND ALL LIES"..just be objective and not to extremely emotional..cos we all want to love and to be loved trully in return..and we don;t like getting cheated or being used by other people!!! smile.good luck!!!..GOD BLESS!!!..smile