jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Whether it's a close friend or a stranger, do you find it hard to read a person'

1. gmaoli profile image77
    gmaoliposted 6 years ago

Whether it's a close friend or a stranger, do you find it hard to read a person's intentions?

2. IndiePharm profile image73
    IndiePharmposted 6 years ago

It's not so hard if you spend some time with that person, but it's almost impossible if you meet the person and spend hour or two chatting.

3. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

some people are easy to read some less, but if you remove your emotions and replay the tape of your encounters, you have a good chance to know what they want. It is more about the things done and silences, than about what they say.

4. profile image64
    SanXuaryposted 6 years ago

Most of the time it is easy to guess someone's intentions. What is difficult is giving someone the choice and the chance to do what's right or the benefit of the doubt when their intentions seem bad.

5. Sheila Lee profile image61
    Sheila Leeposted 6 years ago

If it is a stranger it is difficult. I need to talk to someone for a while before understanding them a bit better. Asking questions helps. If it is a close friend, someone I trust, then I should know their character and whether or not they are being truthful.

6. Swetankraj profile image69
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

No, its not so hard. If you will try and keep your eyes keen, you would be able to read. Feeling any unusual intentions will dignify his mind. Whether its a friend or foe we should always maintain a distance which is not sharing any personal or other information to maintain self priority.

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

There are times when I cannot see a person's face but I can sense their intent.

working