jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is true love without jealousy ?

1. sammyx360 profile image40
    sammyx360posted 6 years ago

Is true love without jealousy ?

I always said that jealousy makes the man chew his own heart , and it became the reason why she left me , I just wanna known if my love wasn't true enough ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6081331_f260.jpg

2. wonderingwoolley profile image56
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I would say yes, because if you are in true love you trust the person you are with enough to never be jealous. The center of love is trust, and without trust, there's not love.

3. sammyx360 profile image40
    sammyx360posted 6 years ago

u know what wonderingwoolley i know i m wrong but still its hard to accepted , how can  u love anyone if u can't make her smile , my jealousy fears her sometime , i just don't know how to love ?

4. Robin Oatley profile image76
    Robin Oatleyposted 6 years ago

Actually, it's human nature to be jealous. If you would never feel jealousy, you wouldn't be able to hold on to the one you love. However, it's acting on this jealousy that could form a problem.

If she left you because of your jealous behaviour, you should probably find someone to talk to about these feelings.
    Being in a relationship can be hard when you're easily made jealous, not only for her but for you as well. It's worth it to find help.

Don't think being jealous has anything to do with loving a woman less. It's love that makes us jealous. It's one of those tragic situations where you love her and the consequences of that love drive her away. You should try and get a hold of your jealousy so you can learn to let go and have a happy relationship.

5. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I think it is....jealousy is indicative of a lack of trust and security in the relationship.

6. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Jealousy is rottenness to the bones, it can ruin a relationship and inflict deep wounds to someone else and himself

1Cor 13:4 says, " Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous...."

The answer is yes, true love is without jealousy.

People who are jealous are selfish and they like to control their mate.

But it was also noticed that a person who suffers from depression is very jealous because he has a very low self esteem and very insecure. If this the case jealousy is the result of his chemical imbalance and need help

working