jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do men find physically attractive about women?

1. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 6 years ago

What do men find physically attractive about women?

2. prowlingginger profile image39
    prowlinggingerposted 6 years ago

in rare cases their mind. most men I've noticed go for the "attractive" curves and frisky attitude.

3. profile image55
    shorty72posted 6 years ago

I would like to think personality ,that's why my husband picked me but it could be that I am shapely and not broomstick thin.

4. juiwei2000 profile image59
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Depends on people, but most guys find healthy to be a pretty attractive trend.  A lot media stereotype believe guys like skinny girls, that is not accurate, guys generally like, girls who are healthy and most healthy girls are reasonably skinning.

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

The question can be easilly reversed and the answer will be the same, just littlle looks and mannerisms, personality and thoughts on life and the meaning of the universe, there is so much more than physical attraction.

6. Insane Mundane profile image59
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Personally, I like big butts, succulent boobs, and wide, swivel hips that make ya wanna say ... Uh, never mind on the extra details.  Oh, and they must somewhat have a brain and the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation when needed, and to also be able to be a bitch with an attitude - I mean, who doesn't like the make-up sex after a long argument?  I can cook, so the culinary aspect is irrelevant to me...  Blah, blah...  There for a whole minute, I felt like this was a profile application for an online dating site; LOL!

7. patbess profile image59
    patbessposted 6 years ago

Hard to say, sometimes it is about chemistry as well. I have found myself with woman I was not particularly attracted to and after spending some time talking and getting to know her, i had the "wow" effect

working