jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What do women find physically attractive on a man

1. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 6 years ago

What do women find physically attractive on a man

2. Luti Febrian W profile image39
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

i do like man physically, from their back.
    if they have a large back, i feel so warm if i can hug it.
    ha ha

3. NiaG profile image91
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Teeth! Can't speak for all women but I love teeth and eyes.

4. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

frame, eyes, hands, chest, head...the shape of all those can call or reject, bewilder or cool down .

5. delaneyworld profile image80
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I have always loved a man's hands, shoulders and eyes.  I don't care whether his hands are rough or smooth, but just the feel of my hand in his is wonderful.  I love strong shoulders - literally and if he is compassionate.  I have no eye color preference, but I truly believe they are windows to the soul.  My soon to be ex has extraordinary deep brown eyes, surrounded by wonderfully long eyelashes.  smile

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

This could be a long list. His body type, his hair, muscles. Mostly muscles. Some women find tattoos sexy (I am one of them). Also hair can be important too. I like my partner's chest hair, and his puffy blonde yet brown head hair. The tattoo he designed and had put on his shoulder. His back, the way his muscles overlap, then the way he has no hair on his back so it's easy to view. A strong chest and stomach to adore and curl up on.

7. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I love a nice smile with nice teeth and I love a man with full lips!! I like it when a man is toned but not too buff. Nice chest and arms, and legs. Also I love guys with long eyelashes.

8. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Something doesn't feel honest about this particular Q & A session...  By the answers provided here, it looks like I'm screwed, big time!    By the way, whatever happened to women liking a male with low-hanging fruit?

9. Smart is Good profile image61
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

Face, no question. But If I had to choose a face feature it would be eyes and smile

10. creativebutterfly profile image59
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Athletic, good body, tall and dark hair.

11. profile image55
    shorty72posted 6 years ago

I like them ruff around the edges that's my husband . The way Trace Adtkins is or Keith Urban.

12. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

well my guy has the full package..hes built and has the most gorgeous smile! Thats exactly what I want:)

13. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

I'm all about the eyes. I love the iris (this is probably because I was an ophthalmic tech for so long). The "hills and valleys" in the iris are so beautiful, and the color variations are just amazing. My husband has gorgeous blue eyes with a little yellow ring around his pupils. He also has dematochalasis, which is excess skin on the upper eyelid that gives people the "kind eyes" look. I've found after 15 years of looking at eyes all day, this is really the only feature I look at on anyone, not just men.