Should I go with love or money? Please tell me!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)
  1. leenamartha profile image40
    leenamarthaposted 12 years ago

Should I go with love or money? Please tell me!!!

I'm confused that should I go with love or money?

2. Gabriel Wilson profile image91
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 12 years ago

Perhaps you need to ask yourself if you can live without love. Would you be jealous if you saw the one you love, happy in the arms of another? Would you constantly think of them and contemplate what if?
    Money can buy you everything you want in the physical sense and that may be enough. But real love; that's difficult enough for any of us to find.
    Perhaps I'm a romantic after all. I'd choose love because I know I would soon get bored of spending money. And I'd certainly get bored of being with someone I don't love.

3. Tamilarasan123 profile image39
    Tamilarasan123posted 12 years ago

Money comes today goes another day....
    But once love come means it will not lost for ever till your death..
    Be with love money is not important money can't feel you....

Feel in love it will make you as a human being

4. dashingscorpio profile image81
    dashingscorpioposted 12 years ago

No one can tell you what is right for YOU.
    Before becoming involved with anyone it is important to do some serious introspective thinking to determine what you want and need in a mate. There are over 7 Billion on this planet. Odds are in your favor there is more than one person who will have all the traits you are looking for romantically and financially. Anyone who finds themself in an "either or" scenario is unnecessarily painting themself in a corner. Whichever decision they make amounts to settling!
    The only way to find joy and peace of mind is by either getting what we want or learning to be happy with what we have. The choice is up to you.
    Being happy with what you have means you no longer think about what might have been.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 12 years ago

go for the money, love is over-rated. you can have a comfortable life with money.

6. Buffoon profile image75
    Buffoonposted 12 years ago

If you're asking this it's because you aren't in love... so follow the money, dude! HAHAHA

7. Digitskyes profile image59
    Digitskyesposted 12 years ago

I vote love, money can be gotten easier than love.
    And love is more real than money.

8. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 12 years ago

go with money for if you where in love, this question would have never came up for the only love you have it for love of money

9. Seek-n-Find profile image70
    Seek-n-Findposted 12 years ago

Money can disappear--it can lose its value--and you can't take it with you when you die.  Love is a gift--it can transform you--and its the only thing of substance that matters when all else is gone (and it will all be gone for each of us at one time or another).  So many people who are rich and "have it all" are the same who are most miserable--alone with their money and nobody to share it with.  Wait--who said you had to choose?  Why can't you choose love and then work on the money part after?

10. G-Ma Johnson profile image61
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 12 years ago

Money does Not buy you Love...it comes from within your heart and soul...yikes) Hugs G-Ma

11. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 12 years ago

So, it would seem that you have come to a fork in the road.

If you want this relationship to be more of a business contract, by all means, go for the money. It is true, however, that prostitutes give "love" in exchange for money with no emotional attachment involved, so perhaps you need to ask yourself how this choice would make you any different from them.

But, if you are a daring soul and want to feel a deep, abiding love and the warmth of intimacy, then choose the path that gives you love.

In the end, no matter which path you choose, your days will evaporate like a mist and you will inevitably surrender your life to death. So, the question is: How do you want to be remembered? As one who lived for love, or one who sought the riches of this world and prostituted her integrity? The choice is yours.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)