jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How has adult dating sites worked for you?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

How has adult dating sites worked for you?

2. profile image55
    enjoylifenow12posted 6 years ago

hi please come again no get your point, sorry

3. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

I did plenty o fish when living in Vancouver and about 35% of the women were married and most of them don't tell you that until after a few dates. At my age a lot of them carry a lot of luggage, yet most of them were still looking fine.

Only meet one women that worked out well in Toronto, in fact for 8 seven years. Now living in a small town where the dating site, will not work that well, It's farm girls R-US from now on. Wish me luck

4. Mary Stuart profile image79
    Mary Stuartposted 6 years ago

I have met some awesome people online. OK I have met a few not so awesome people, too. In fact I have met some really awful people online. I have been able to weed out a lot of the not so good ideas from a couple of email exchanges. With a little experience you will learn to recognize some red flags. If the online match makes it to the first telephone conversation then I weed a bit more. I used to meet a lot of bad ideas but more often than not I end up meeting a man who becomes a friend. I have not met the love of my life online but I certainly have met some great people. I highly recommend this venue for meeting people. Just set up strong filters and use a lot of safety sense.

5. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

This may not be the answer you are looking for, but I do not trust any adult dating sites. I mean, how can you really?

A person cannot even trust what they read on Facebook, which is a CIA data-base collection program.

People lie about themselves all the time, except for me, that is. Heck, even my niece lies about her age on Facebook and God only knows what else.

Why would you place your trust in Cyber Space?