jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is expectations among friends is a right thing ?

1. profile image45
    vigneshmaddyposted 6 years ago

Is expectations among friends is a right thing ?

how can we solve the problem raised because of expectations ?

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

We do what we can and don't worry about what we can't. When you have hundreds of friends you can only do what is humanly possible and worrying won't help us any. They are in the same position and should understand.

3. suzzycue profile image95
    suzzycueposted 6 years ago

No, I don't think you should expect a friend to do or be anything than what they are. We all argue over issues that don't even matter. We should take our lessons from our pets. They love us unconditionally even if , heaven forbide ,we mistreat them.  They come to us day after day tails wagging to greet us with their love. That is a friend indeed.

4. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

Expectations upto an extent in any relation are good... Just make sure you don;t over expect....

5. bmukherjii profile image58
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

Yes, definitely. We often say this, "a friend in need is a friend indeed" Then it is quite obvious that we tend to develop an expectation level towards our soul-mate. But everyone we meet can not be our true friends. So I prefer to observe a person closely, try to understand his or her behavior or emotions towards me and then decide whether he can meet up my expectation level.

working