jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is dating or marrying someone soley based on horoscope knowlege a wise idea?

1. Esenbee profile image60
    Esenbeeposted 6 years ago

Is dating or marrying someone soley based on horoscope knowlege a wise idea?

Due to constant relationship influences, rather from the media or peers, could horoscope knowlege help someone decipher a potential good or bad relationship with a particular individual?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I like astrology and all, but judging someone based on their horoscope is ridiculous. Two people who want to make a relationship work will find a way.  Horoscopes/Astrology are taken way too seriously by some folks lol.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

You should marry somebody if you love them! You can date somebody to get to know them! You can't decipher a good relationship by horoscope.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

No. It's not wise. Just try reading your horoscope each day for a month. Most of the time the horoscope is wrong. Other times the descriptions are easily put into different situations. If you misinterpret the message wrong, it could hurt your relationship.

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

No.

6. Esenbee profile image60
    Esenbeeposted 6 years ago

Thank you everyone for your answers! I like reading what horoscopes have to say about how people "may" act in a relationship but I don't and will never base my relationship with someone on a horoscope!

working