|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Amazon Web Services|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|
Men: what are the top five things you look for in a woman?
Men: what are the top five things you look for in a woman, why and have those requirements changed over the years?
1) Beauty - need not have the looks of a Hollywood superstar. She should be naturally beautiful. Outer beauty is good, but inner beauty always matters.
2) Intelligence - Need not be an economist, scientist or a math wiz, but should have basic intelligence quotient
3) Loving - Someone who loves and cares for me completely for what I am. Must understand me and be supportive.
4) Confidence - No compromise on this. Should know what she is doing and why she is doing something. Must be confident of herself and her actions.
5) Ambition - Must have specific goals and ambitions in life and must have a passion to achieve them.
I think a "why" is always subjective
Very good question. The requirements are,
1) Character and attitude. Weather it matches with me.
2) Beauty, (But its in the eye of the beholder)
3) Good past records (Family background..)
4) Attitude (lot of love).
5) Attitude (Not too selfish, should be broadminded).
I remember a line from a poem (not in English), it says
There are hundreds of beautiful flowers in the garden, but one flower will seem most fragrant and most beautiful to a particular bee (or person), The poet calls him 'love of genetics', same as, one lady will be 'special' for a man, for strange reasons...
There is not much changes to these over ages.
Actually, the top things that I look for in a woman have not changed at all over the years, and I am 65 years old. Today, I am drawn to a woman by the same things that drew me to a woman way back when I was in my teens and twenties.
The top five things that I look for in a woman are the following:
(1) I really do like a woman who makes it clear that she is attracted to me. And the primary reason why that is the case is, I like to be liked, and love to be loved.
(2) I am drawn to a woman that I really do like. And what I mean by "like" is when I simply like a woman's style.
(3) I am drawn to a woman who turns me on sexually. And the kinds of women who turn me on sexually are not necessarily those who are physically beautiful, have "great bodies," or who carry themselves in "sexy ways." The only thing that a woman needs for me to be sexually attracted to her is what I consider to be that certain je ne sais quoi.
(4) It is important that a woman has a strong sexual attraction to me. It takes two to tango, as they say.
(5) It is important to me that woman has a real good sense of humor, and that is because I just love having good laughs with my mate.
4. Positive Energy
5. Good looks
i dont have much expectations or least to say 5 things. But i do require 1 thing. 'Understanding', I feel lots of women lack it or atleast the ones i come across. Theres alot of hidden and deep meanings behind the word i've just mentioned, So much can be appreciated, loved & done with just that word.
by umopepisdn6 years ago
What are the top five things you do online?There's a lot of things online, yet I find myself doing the same things everyday when I'm online. 1) email; 2) facebook, 3) chat, 4) watch online tv 5) google or wiki random...
by Kimberly Vaughn5 years ago
What are the top five things you are most thankful for?
by Randy McLaughlin6 years ago
What are the top five things you would recommend to buy in bulk?It could be the top 10 things, depending on how big your list is. You might also want to add where you do your bulk purchases.
by Bellz239 months ago
Why do some dark skinned men only date light skin women?I'm a young lady and I consider my self brown skinned, but in the winters I get very light. I always find it intriguing when I'm approached by a dark skinned male...
by SEXYLADYDEE5 years ago
What are the top five things on your "Bucket List"? Are they people, places or things?My Bucket List is full of places I want to go, life experiences I want to have and people I would love to meet. My list...
by Faith Reaper12 months ago
Men, what makes a woman beautiful in your eyes?To all men, what about a woman makes her beautiful in your eyes?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.