jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Men: what are the top five things you look for in a woman?

1. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 6 years ago

Men: what are the top five things you look for in a woman?

Men: what are the top five things you look for in a woman, why and have those requirements changed over the years?

2. karthikkash profile image89
    karthikkashposted 6 years ago

1) Beauty - need not have the looks of a Hollywood superstar. She should be naturally beautiful. Outer beauty is good, but inner beauty always matters.
    2) Intelligence - Need not be an economist, scientist or a math wiz, but should have basic intelligence quotient
    3) Loving - Someone who loves and cares for me completely for what I am. Must understand me and be supportive.
    4) Confidence - No compromise on this. Should know what she is doing and why she is doing something. Must be confident of herself and her actions.
    5) Ambition - Must have specific goals and ambitions in life and must have a passion to achieve them.

I think a "why" is always subjective smile

3. registerdomains profile image65
    registerdomainsposted 6 years ago

Very good question. The requirements are,

1) Character and attitude. Weather it matches with me.
    2) Beauty, (But its in the eye of the beholder)
    3) Good past records (Family background..)
    4) Attitude (lot of love).
    5) Attitude (Not too selfish, should be broadminded).

I remember a line from a poem (not in English), it says

There are hundreds of beautiful flowers in the garden, but one flower will seem most fragrant and most beautiful to a particular bee (or person), The poet calls him 'love of genetics', same as, one lady will be 'special' for a man, for strange reasons...

There is not much changes to these over ages.

4. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Actually, the top things that I look for in a woman have not changed at all over the years, and I am 65 years old. Today, I am drawn to a woman by the same things that drew me to a woman way back when I was in my teens and twenties.

The top five things that I look for in a woman are the following:

(1)  I really do like a woman who makes it clear that she is attracted to me. And the primary reason why that is the case is, I like to be liked, and love to be loved.

(2)  I am drawn to a woman that I really do like. And what I mean by "like" is when I simply like a woman's style.

(3) I am drawn to a woman who turns me on sexually. And the kinds of women who turn me on sexually are not necessarily those who are physically beautiful, have "great bodies," or who carry themselves in "sexy ways." The only thing that a woman needs for me to be sexually attracted to her is what I consider to be that certain je ne sais quoi.

(4) It is important that a woman has a strong sexual attraction to me. It takes two to tango, as they say.

(5) It is important to me that woman has a real good sense of humor, and that is because I just love having good laughs with my mate.

5. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

1. Intelligence
    2. Independence
    3. Spirituality
    4. Positive Energy
    5. Good looks

6. Clayton Fernandes profile image78
    Clayton Fernandesposted 6 years ago

i dont have much expectations or least to say 5 things. But i do require 1 thing.   'Understanding', I feel lots of women lack it or atleast the ones i come across. Theres alot of hidden and deep meanings behind the word i've just mentioned, So much can be appreciated, loved & done with just that word.

working